You have been redirected to this page until the ParentVUE/StudentVUE URL goes live. Parents will receive an activation key letter in the mail between 9/12/2015 and 9/18/2015. If you do not receive a letter during that time, please contact your school directly.
For the 2015 school year, all teachers will transition from using the CLARITY gradebook to the Phoenix Grade Book to enter student grades. Parents and students will also transition to a new and improved portals called ParentVUE and StudentVUE.
- Parents and students will have near real-time access to information on assignments and grades, attendance, class schedules, graduation status and more.
- ParentVUE offers a single sign-on to view school information for all siblings, regardless of the grade level or school of attendance.
- ParentVUE and StudentVUE are available as a mobile app.
- Parents can review and update contact information (phone numbers and email addresses).
- Communication tools throughout ParentVUE and StudentVUE promotes the contact between home and school.
- While the website is accessible over the Internet, access is secured via a user name and password. Parents can see information about their children, only, and cannot see the records of other students.
- StudentVUE will go live on September 11, 2015. Students will need to log into an LCPS computer and change their passwords to enable access from any internet enabled computer.
- ParentVUE will go live on September 15, 2015. Activation key letters will be mailed from the district on September 11, 2015.