If you have not received a ParentVUE Activation Key Letter, please contact your child's school.
If you have been redirected to this page from the URL https://portal.lcps.org, ParentVUE/StudentVUE is undergoing maintenance. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
Online Pre-Registration is available for new students enrolling in LCPS. Details and Frequently Asked Questions may be found on the ParentVUE Online Pre-Registration pages.
- Parents and students will have near real-time access to information on assignments and grades, attendance, class schedules, graduation status and more.
- ParentVUE offers a single sign-on to view school information for all siblings, regardless of the grade level or school of attendance.
- ParentVUE and StudentVUE are available as a mobile app.
- Parents can review and update contact information (phone numbers and email addresses).
- Communication tools throughout ParentVUE and StudentVUE promotes the contact between home and school.
- Parents new to the district may pre-register students as may parents with existing ParentVUE accounts.
- While the website is accessible over the Internet, access is secured via a user name and password. Parents can see information about their children, only, and cannot see the records of other students.
- The ParentVUE/StudentVUE portals are configured to support a specific user load. LCPS is continually working with the vendor to improve the configuration.
- The ParentVUE activation letters state, “although the District strives to provide access to this information at all times, technical difficulties may result in temporary downtime. Access to the system is subject to technical constraints and internet availability.”
- We appreciate your patience while we work with the vendor to improve the portal experience. Should you need immediate access to student information please contact school staff or your child’s teacher.