Mr. Paris’ Classroom Rules
Lincoln Elementary School -- 5th Grade
1. Respect yourself, others and your learning.
2. Follow directions the first time they are given.
3. Speak only when it is appropriate to do so, and always use appropriate language.
4. Always do your personal best.
5. Make every day a good day.
Classroom discipline steps are as follows:
B. Behavior reminder and classroom "bucks" fine.
C. Student writes note home for parents to sign.
D. I call your parents to discuss the problem.
E. Parents visit the classroom -- your parents will be expected to come in and view your behavior in the classroom to see what can be done to improve.