Briar Woods High School offers a .5 credit/one semester SAT Prep course built into our schedule for students grades 10, 11 and 12.
Students may also take the course independent of teacher instruction (this option is available to all students, including freshmen). This option does not award school credit.
To register for the online course, students must obtain a unique student registration code from the BWHS Career Center.
Students will have the option to:
1) Take the official full-length pre-test. Find out where you need to focus your study.
2) Work through the lessons and quizzes. Review key concepts, learn approaches, and practice with lesson quizzes.
3) Take the practice quizzes. Take a practice quiz and learn through detailed explanations.
4) Take an official full-length practice test. Take an official practice test and identify the concepts and skills you may need to review or practice further.
5) Take another official practice test. Take an additional official practice test and view an analysis of your performance.