Total LIKES= 237
|Arcola PTA signed up to GoodSearch.com. Every time you use this site to do web searches, the PTA gets 1 penny. They also have GoodShop.com which has many popular merchants that if you click on them thru this site, the PTA gets about 2%-5% of the sales donated back to Arcola PTA (i.e.: Target, Toys R Us, Home Depot, Nordstrom, etc. % varies). Just make certain that "Arcola Elementary School PTA (Aldie VA)" is your designated cause. Click the links above or the banners on TOP. Also has a GoodDining program where Arcola families can register for the program. Members can select from area restaurants that participate and the school will get up to 6%.|| | 2012-2013 ARCOLA PTA ONLINE SURVEY- The PTA has gotten 60 responses so far. We would like more to participate in the survey so we can get your input into planning next year's budget, events and fundraisers. Please take a minute to send us your feedback and input! It will truly help Arcola PTA plan for the next school year. Thank you! Click the banner to take the survey. DRAGON PATCH: Click top banner for details.
A HUGE THANK YOU to everyone that participated in the Dragons Walk for the Track Walk-a-Thon!We raised over $8,000 for the Track Fund!Special thank you to:
- Track Committee: Jeannette Thatcher, Shannon Cook and Archana Shah
- Kevin & Sofia Gustin Family
- Burgman Family
- Tripathi Family
- Kravitz Orthodontics
- Meredith Hannan w/ Weichert Realtors
- Mathnasium – Stone Ridge
- Dean Family Dental
- Harris Teeter – Stone Ridge
- McDonalds – South Riding
- Champe High School Knight
- Walk Day Volunteers
- Arcola Families and Arcola Staff that donated!
COOKBOOKS FOR SALE!
Dragon Bites Cookbook are $18. Click banner above for details.
Thank you to all the students, parents and staff who have been donating their spare change for the Arcola Track. We now have a change jar located in the front office. Any students (or parents) wishing to donate their change will be recognized. Every little bit helps!
THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
* Thank you to ALL the Field Day Volunteers! The kids had a wonderful time thanks to you!
* Thank you to the Arcola Staff for hosting a wonderful Volunteer Breakfast! Also thank you to the Arcola Chorus for entertaining all the wonderful volunteers who came out.
* Thank you to KuleYo's and to those who came out during Spirit Night to support Arcola.
* Thank you to everyone that contributed to Teacher and Staff Appreciation Week - The teachers had “an amazing” week!
| Our goal is to keep the PTA Website updated with current information that is useful to you. If you have anything you would like to have on the PTA website or need more info- please contact us. If it is approved, it will be on the site ASAP. Contact VP of Communications, Herninia Choochan with any web questions. |